Real Ticket booking app Customer Reviews You Need to See
Benefits of Ticket booking app
An online Ticket booking app is a software used for reservation management. It allows the activities, events, packages and tour operators to accept reservations online, and remotely manage their phone bookings. The app can be used for booking tickets for movies and entertainment. A bus ticket booking app is a mobile-based application functioning through a centralized network management system. This system facilitates everything under this single platform be it checking bus seat availability, buying tickets, making online payments via multiple secure payment modes, as well as ticket canceling
Mobile apps can provide several benefits for the travel and booking industries12. These benefits include:
- Easy and fast booking process2
- Use of modern technologies2
- Discounts and cashbacks21
- Push notifications2
- Better user interface2
- A platform that offers most attractive rebates1
- Best in class customized and improved services1
- Acts as one of the potent marketing tools1
- Reducing the paperwork and simplify transactions1
- Get real view pictures and videos of destination
Features of Ticket booking app
The users can check for the availability of the ticket from anywhere and anytime and book their travel and stay accordingly. Apart, the apps are further spiced up with the original photos, ratings, reviews and feedback assisting the users to make informed decisions.
2. Easy Booking and Cancel:
With travel apps, it is quite easy for the users to book and cancel bookings anytime. Many of the firms also offer a money back on cancellations.
3. In-App Payment Integration:
ost of the apps include in-app payment feature so that the user no longer need to navigate away from the app to complete the transaction. Availability of multiple payment modes lets you instantly book stays within the app.
4. Real-Time Support:
Most of the apps also feature real-time support to the users allowing them to get their queries resolved instantly. Some examples include the embedded AI-powered chatbots or a real-concierge.
5.Popular Players in the Niche:
When it comes to the ticket industry, few major players have established their foothold in the niche. They include Expedia Bookings, Make my Trip, Clear Trip, Airbnb and so on. The travel industry is constantly blooming by the passing day and is a lucrative investment for stakeholders. If you are looking to enter into the niche then building a successful travel app is the core of generating revenue and ultimately the success of your business. There are a lot of prominent Android application development companies in Dubai.
Key Features to Include for a Successful Ticket booking app Development
The app must allow the users to have a personal app enabling them to register or sign up for the account using email and social media accounts. The personal account gives a personalised experience to the users and displays the options based on the search preferences. The users will have the option to update the current location, currency and language.
Hassle -Free Booking:
The app should include all the relevant features that allow for hassle-free booking. Some of them include filter options, price comparisons, best deals and discounts, and the likes.
Apart from flight, train and bus bookings, the travel app must include features that allow cab booking. The feature enables the user to book a cab service well in advance from the relevant airport, bus or train station. It is a great strategy as it clearly gives an edge over the competitors.
It forms a very critical component of Android app development. Whenever a new user visits the travel app, the option allows searching for the desired location, specific area and other relevant information. Unless the user finds it smooth and easy, there is a higher chance that the user may not revisit the app.
After setting up an account and capturing the user preferences, the features help to constantly update the users with the new deals, upcoming events and so on. Further, the notifications offer real-time updates to the user in case of booking or cancelling.
Geolocation and Navigation:
Including the API for Geolocation and navigation in the ticket app goes a long way in enhancing the reputation of the travel app. However, make sure to include both online and offline maps so that the user can search for the info he needs all the time. Further, the app also lets travellers trace out the nearby theatres, hospitals, bars, restaurants and so on.
The app developers must include the in-app payments feature in the travel app so that the user can complete his transaction within the app. It eliminates the need to navigate elsewhere to complete the transaction. Some of the API’s like Braintree, Stripe, and PayPal allows users to make payments within the app.
A majority of the travel apps commences with basic categories like hotels and flights. Later with the increase of the user base and the positive reviews, you can include additional travel services like trains, hotel bookings, and other services that enhance the user experience.
The app developers may also consider to include some of the additional features such as weather forecasting, currency converter, social media integration, and user reviews.
The current web page context is empty. However, here are some features of a good ticket booking app:
- User-friendly interface
- Easy and quick to browse and book flights
- Ability to compare prices on different airlines and offer the best options
- Ease of exploring ticket availability, ticket booking details, cancellation options, and much more.
Functionalities of Ticket Booking Apps
The current web page context is empty. However, here are some functionalities of a good ticket booking app:
- Flight search and booking
- Hotel booking
- Car rental booking
- Flight status tracking
- Online check-in
- Cancellation and refund options
- Payment options
- Time frame
- Cost of App –
- Basic Apps: Basic apps with limited features and functionalities typically range from 8 lakhs
- Medium Complexity Apps: Apps with moderate features and functionalities, user authentication, database integration, and API integrations can range from 10 lakhs
- Complex Apps: Highly complex apps with advanced features, custom designs, real-time data synchronization, third-party integrations, and backend development can range from 12 lakhs or more.
- Discovery and Planning:80,000–120,000
- Design: 80,000–120,000
- Development: 320,000–480,000
- Backend Development: 160,000–240,000
- Testing and Quality Assurance: 160,000–240,000
- Deployment and App Store Submission: 15000 Rs (both Android and IOS)
- Maintenance and Support: 10 – 15 % per year (Depending on the user volume)