One of the best Android App Development Company
How Vingsfire make a Difference?
- What do you want your mobile app to accomplish? Where does it fit in your mobile marketing plans?
- Who is your target audience? how to make a win-win solution for your target audience.
- How do you want your customers to use your app?
- What platform (or platforms) will you use?
- Which mobile app development language and framework should you use?
- What are your competitors doing? Do they have apps? If so, what features do they offer?
- What is your overall app development budget?
- What is your timeline for development? When will you launch your app?
- How will you market and promote your app?
- Establishing Mobile App Goals and Objectives
- What problem (or problems) will your app solve for your customers?
- What features will it include?
- What is your app’s core appeal?
Look at the process flow of End to End Mobile App Development
- Wireframes and Storyboards
- Look for opportunities to incorporate your brand.
- Focus on the user experience.
- Consider the differences in the way people use a mobile app versus a mobile website.
- Defining the Backend of Your Mobile App
- Finalize Your Wireframe and Test Your Prototype
- Developing the App
- Test and Test Again
- Preparing for Launch
- your app’s name and icon
- badges and names of the stores where your app can be downloaded
- screenshots and your promotional video
- a mailing list/subscription form (pre-launch) and download links (post-launch)
- contact and support information
- links to your social media accounts
- a press kit
- testimonials and user reviews (post-launch)
- Official Release
Why Mobile App Development is Important to your Business?
- 95% of the android apps and 90% of the iOS apps are free.
- According to build fire mobile applications are expected to generate 189 billion dollars by 2020.
- Monetization strategies like the in-app purchase help to roll in the profits even if the app is free for download. Your app needs to be downloaded to be successful.
- Mobile apps are expected to generate $189 billion in revenue by 2020.
- The Apple App Store has 2.2 million apps available for download.
- There are 2.8 million apps available for download on the Google Play Store.
- 21% of Millennials open an app 50+ times per day.
- 49% of people open an app 11+ times each day.
- 57% of all digital media usage comes from mobile apps.
- The average smartphone owner uses 30 apps each month. We’re seeing growth in app downloads each year. This trend will continue in the coming years as well. Last year, there were more than 205 billion app downloads. That’s a 15% increase from the year prior. As you can see from the graph, experts predict that there will be a 25% increase in global app downloads between 2018 and 2022. So we’re not expecting to see a steady 15% growth rate year over year as we did from 2017 to 2018.
Vingsfire is one of the best Android app development company which provides best on-time services of launching the best mobile apps for the global customer. Try your ideas to make your dream apps to come into reality.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s discuss your dream apps and websites.
Share details: Info@vingsfire.com