What We Provide In Water Booking App
Despite the fact that 71% of the earth’s surface is covered in water, thousands of people still perish each year from a lack of water. This is extremely ironic, but regrettably, it is a terrible reality of the contemporary world.Though the planet has a large amount of water, have you ever pondered. People are still losing their lives as a result of either tainted water or a lack of it. We created our water delivery app development blog in order to solve all of this misunderstanding and satisfy the demand for clean water.We will discuss water delivery app development solutions in this blog post, among other things. Let’s start by discussing why it is necessary to create a water delivery app and how it will enable you to make money.
Benifts of water app
- As discussed above the ratio of drinking water on the earth is very low as compared to the total volume of water on the earth. Therefore, getting drinking water is a daily struggle in many cities nowadays. And, this is where the water delivery application comes to the rescue.
- This water delivery application helps people to get on-demand water cans or bottles in areas where it is impossible to get clean drinking water. Through these apps, water delivery service providers can register themselves on the app and provide their services to the users easily.
- Imagine, you shifted to a new city and there is no R.O facility in your residential area. So, at this very moment what a person can do. Either he can run to the shop every time he needs water or can easily register on the water delivery application and can get the water bottle just in few minutes.
- Increasing population and decreased level of drinking water are directly pointing to the immediate need for a freshwater delivery app. In many cities, the water delivery application already captured the market and running very successfully. While in some cities people are not much aware of such facilities yet.
- So, if you are planning to develop an app for water delivery service, then you must do this. This app really has a very promising future if we consider the current situation. Early you start, easier it would be for you to capture the market with the best water delivery application in the area.
Features of water booking app
Depending upon different business needs we have categorized the features of the water delivery app into three sections:
- App for User
- Search Bars and Filters
- Login and sign-up
- View profile of water delivery application or service provider
- Manage the number of orders (number of water bottles or cans)
- Different options for online payment
- Reviews and ratings
- App for the water service provider
- Create or register themselves on the app
- Listing of services and price
- Location access
- Accept order or decline order
- Payment management
- Track the quality of your services
- Offers and discounts
- App for admin
- Dashboard management
- Management of user’s profile and data
- Ads and premium model management
- Map Integration
- Track the regular progress
- Some Advanced Features of Water Delivery Application
- Above we have mentioned some of the basic features for three different needs. But if you have a good budget and want something amazing for your app. Then you must consider these advanced features of the water delivery app.
- Just like any other delivery application like grocery delivery app, milk delivery app, or courier delivery app. The water delivery app has some simple features too, have a look:
- Time frame
- Cost of App –
- Basic Apps: Basic apps with limited features and functionalities typically range from 3 – 4 lakhs
- Medium Complexity Apps: Apps with moderate features and functionalities, user authentication, database integration, and API integrations can range from 4 – 6 lakhs
- Complex Apps: Highly complex apps with advanced features, custom designs, real-time data synchronization, third-party integrations, and backend development can range from 6 – 8 lakhs or more.
- Discovery and Planning: 10%
- Design: 10%
- Development: 40%
- Backend Development: 20%
- Testing and Quality Assurance: 20%
- Deployment and App Store Submission: 15000 Rs (both Android and IOS)
- Maintenance and Support: 10 – 15 % per year (Depending on the user volume)