What We Provide In Library management app
Library management app can help automate the workflow, reduce handling cost and errors, support the continued visibility of your services, add value, retain intuitive usability, make access convenient and reach relevant content
Benifts of library management app
- The prime benefits of the automated library management system are to reduce overheads and increase productivity. The librarians can maintain all library functions easily. In short, this system supports keeping the records of all transactions of the books available in the library
- Cloud-based library management systems can reduce costs, enhance mobility, improve security, foster innovation, and increase user satisfaction for your library
Features of library management app
- The features of a library management app include library budget management, better presentation of the library, stock maintenance, tracking books that have been issued and not returned, availability of desired books, and request to borrow them
- A modern integrated library management system (LMS) can be scalable to Windows, Linux and Mac OS platform. It can print your own barcodes. It has a full catalog, circulation and acquisitions system for library stock management. It has a web-based OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog)
Functionalities of library management app
- Helps streamline day-to-day library operations
- It can be challenging to manage thousands of books, magazines, and stacks of journals, let alone the time and resources needed. Utilizing a library management app makes it very simple, quick, and productive to complete all tasks like book acquisition, cataloging, serial control, binding, and stock verification.
- The tasks are streamlined as a resulu of the automation of the entire process, so you are spared from doing tedious work. Additionally, unnecessary manual procedures greatly improve efficiency while removing the possibility of human error
- Simple and easy to use
- The Library Management app is easy to use, simple, and adaptable to your current system. Its low-code no-code setup doesn’t require an IT head’s support.
- Slashes down the operating costs
- The costs associated with manually managing the library are very high because there is a lot of daily paperwork, labor costs, printing costs, etc. You can finally stop printing and using paper by putting all the data on digital campus automation tools like school ERP software.
- You or your customers can quickly search the entire library with just a few clicks and a few minutes using either the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) or the M-OPAC (Mobile-Online Public Access Catalog), much contrary to the manual method The manual method, on the other hand, takes much longer and necessitates physical presence in the library.
- Boosts learner engagement
- By giving students 24/7 access to library materials from any location at any time using smartphones and tablets, you can avoid frustration and tediousness. The librarian can manage all kinds of books, eBooks, journals, photos, videos, and events with the aid of library management software. The system allows sending triggers and notifications to users about the book due, fine, dues, etc.
- Creates a smart library
- A well-organized library will succeed over one that isn’t, as opposed to one that isn’t neat, orderly, or systematic. You can organize and make your library smarter with the aid of library automation software. Through the use of effective search tools, the library management app enables you or your users to quickly locate a book in your library.
- The ability to look for rare books request interlibrary loans, and vice versa is another benefit of library management system app.
- Highly secure, scalable, and reliable library companion
- The library management system benefits provide online and offline storage, automated backups, and easy upgrades to simplify and enhance the learning process with its efficient cloud data management. College libraries benefit from scalable infrastructure, role-based secure access, high performance, and reliability to ensure seamless access to library databases.
- 24/7 Mobile App access
- The library management system offers mobile access to the library catalog, events, books, and resources via smartphones and tablets at any time, anywhere. With smartphone apps like M-OPAC, users can quickly access the database for your library that is housed in your library management program.
- Students become better readers
- Students today have access to a wealth of information, but it is questionable how much of it is reliable. Giving children false or unreliable information ensures a less-than-favorable future. Therefore, it is essential that students have access to a library that is “organized” and “advanced” so they can find reliable information. The digital era necessitates digital strategies for integrating libraries into the academic lives of all students. In addition to helping them communicate with the librarian and other students via chat, they get to search, write articles, upload photos and videos, manage email, and send messages to involve in discussion forums, and social media.
- Dynamic reports
- Manual report creation is not only time-consuming but also prone to human error. This may result in the education organization making poor decisions when stocking the library inventory. The high-end library management system provides accuracy with real-time updates. With integrated analytics, the library management system facilitates the creation of multiple MIS reports that comes in handy during accreditation.
- Complete customizability
- The biggest advantage of library software is it’s easy to configure. Institutions can work with their vendors in designing workflows that best fit their needs, with no fear of coding or programming knowledge.
- Wrapping it up – Creatrix Library Management Software, a cost-effective solution for HEIs
- Switching over to advanced technologies like library management for your higher education campus is practically an affordable solution. Utilizing digital, mobile, and cloud-based libraries improves productivity, lowers operating costs, and frees up time by getting rid of paper-based procedures and maintenance costs. Creatrix library management software provides universities, colleges, and coaching facilities with a smart application to systematically manage library operations. With features like
- Quick requests, book renewals, and circulations
- Instant cataloging and acquisition
- Digitized fee and due collection
- RFID biometric integration
- Book ahead of time
- Comprehensive vendor track records
- Effortless self-service capabilities
- Hassle-free mobile access
- With all-inclusive MIS reports, the software will transform the way your library functions, leading to nurturing of more learning and teaching advancement in your HEI. To learn more about how the library management system works for your educational institution, get in touch with us.
- Time frame
- Cost of App –
- Basic Apps: Basic apps with limited features and functionalities typically range from 3 – 4 lakhs
- Medium Complexity Apps: Apps with moderate features and functionalities, user authentication, database integration, and API integrations can range from 4 – 6 lakhs
- Complex Apps: Highly complex apps with advanced features, custom designs, real-time data synchronization, third-party integrations, and backend development can range from 6 – 8 lakhs or more.
- Discovery and Planning: 10%
- Design: 10%
- Development: 40%
- Backend Development: 20%
- Testing and Quality Assurance: 20%
- Deployment and App Store Submission: 15000 Rs (both Android and IOS)
- Maintenance and Support: 10 – 15 % per year (Depending on the user volume)