What We Provide In Laundry Service App
A laundry service app is an app that allows you to schedule laundry pickup and delivery from your phone. You can use these apps to schedule laundry pickup and delivery at your convenience. Some popular laundry service apps include Rinse, Cleanly, Laundryheap, Sudshare.”I want it here and I want it now we, the modern people, are used to requesting. That’s when various on-demand services, so popular today, would come in handy. They help us get the desired results without unnecessary hassle and effort. After all, we just don’t have time to do these boring chores on our own! And why should we if the world of the 21 century offers so many opportunities to simplify and better our life? We may well demand that the work be done, and it’ll be done, thanks to digital innovations.But what about application owners? What options do they have? Or should we say “YOU have’, since you’re likely to become one?Frankly, there are only two basic ways to act:Suppose, you own the dry-cleaner or you know such an owner and can start a joint business with him. In this case,your mobile program offers a feature of ordering services online, as well as provides the possibility to organize the pick up and drop off of clothes (so that your customers don’t have to leave their homes). However, another business model is more sought after today, namely, a mobile app acting as an intermediary and connecting clients with the various dry-cleaner service providers available in the city. That’s what we usually have in mind when speaking of on-demand laundry mobile apps.
Benefits of laundry app
- Full business control. Using mobile platforms, you’ll be able to manage your business in a more efficient way,
- More clients. Another advantage of on-demand laundry service applications is the ability to get and attract a great
- many new loyal customers;
- Profit growth. The above advantage leads to an increase in profits (in the end, the more customers, the more money);
- More free time caused by partial automation of business processes;
- Brand promotion. Mobile applications are a kind of advertising platform to promote local laundry services in your region, which means improving the organizations recognition in the market;
- Convenient reporting system and a large number of analytical tools; Now we should talk about customers of dry cleaners and the reasons why they have to become application users:
- Availability, Best laundry apps run on multiple platforms and are generally easy to install.
- Wide choice. Users have a huge selection of dry-cleaners at their disposal, the list of which is available in one place Such undisputed convenience is a big advantage, don’t you agree?Positive consumer experience. Users are able to order cleaning and laundry services anytime and anywhere. The only
- thing required is a mobile app. The work of delivering and dry cleaning the clothes will be done by other people.
- Safety. And finally, today we mustn’t forget about the threat of infection (covid-19 has made us reconsider our habits!). Therefore, the opportunity to order any services remotely is a wonderful chance to keep you healthy.
- By the way, we offer to briefly compare online and offline laundry services so that you are finally convinced that the game is worth the candle (which means your laundry app development costs will be paid back).
Features of laundry pp
Let’s discuss the key features of an app for online laundry service and divide them into three basic blocks.
Features focused on customers!
Check-in – To start using the laundry marketplace app, a customer has to sign up and create his or her personal account. The easiest way to sign up is through social networks.
Personal profile – Now the user fills in the created personal account (aka profile) with information on himself: full name, contacts, profile photo, etc. If registration was performed through social networks, all this data can be obtained from the user’s profile on FB, Instagram, etc.
Search with filters – Okay, a person has registered in your mobile laundry service app and now wants to use it to its destination. Surely, he opens the program and resorts to a search mechanism, using filters to specify the parameters of the ideal laundry. A possible list of filters could include:
- price range,
- type of service (say, some accouterment items require a special approach during dry cleaning);
- Institution rating.
View information on the laundry- The user has found what he needed and wants to know details about a particular
- laundry, such as;
- contact details;
- working hours,
- location on the map:
- price policy;
- loyalty programs.
Placing an order – The prospective client studied the list of offered cleaning and laundry services and chose what seemed the best option; now he’d like to move on to the next stage, right? So offer him the opportunity to place an order and perform all possible operations with it, such as:
- confirmation of order,
- change of order details,
- order cancellation
Favorites section. If the user is satisfied with the cooperation with a particular laundry, he can add it to his favorites
so that in the future he’ll be able to order its services in a few taps
Courier selection – Do you know why an on-demand app for laundry service and cleaning is so good? Because it provides you with the opportunity to get the job done while staying at home. A courier comes, picks up your clothes, and delivers them to the dry-cleaning company (and then brings them back cleaned). Therefore, your application should have a courier selection feature to help organize all this:
- when ordering a courier service, the user should be able to specify a particular time and date of picking up and dropping off and leave a comment regarding delivery (which may contain the address data and the phone number of the person to be contacted);
- It’ll also be great if the user can track the movement of the driver (courier) with his order online.
Monitoring the order status – Okay, the user orders the required services without leaving his home. But it’s not enough In addition, he must be able to monitor the progress of the work (remotely, of course!). The order status will change depending on the stage of dry cleaning of his clothes.
Cost calculation – Also, the functionality should offer the ability to calculate the indicative price of cleaning and laundry services. The cost factor can be influenced by such things as the number of items of accouterment, the type of clothing and fabric, and so on. With this option, the user has a chance to determine in advance how much moneyhe’ll have to pay to get the work done.
Order payment – If you decide to build an on-demand app for laundry service, be sure to add the payment feature.
Functionalities of laundry app
- Laundry representatives should also register their establishment in the application and provide basic company data. Thus, their clients will be able to find out in advance whether it’s worth ordering services from them.
- View customer data. The mobile laundry service application should allow dry-cleaning workers to view the details of the potential customer whose order they’re going to accept.
- Client database. Surely, every laundry company, which uses your application as a customer search platform, graduallyforms its own customer base with all the necessary contact information.
- Work with an order. Simply put, laundry workers must be able to accept and cancel an order, view its details, updateits status, and calculate the cost. The more order management options, the better.
- Push notifications. Naturally, features of laundry delivery apps must include notifications to inform dry cleaningrepresentatives about important news (application updates, the appearance of an interesting order, etc.).
- Acceptance of payment, and it is desirable to provide several options to provide money (cash, bank transfer, credit card, bonus, prepayment, etc.).
- Loyalty programs. Also, online laundry services are good for organizing flexible loyalty systems (personalized discounts, cumulative bonuses needed to reward loyal customers, sales and promotions, and so on).
- Chat, an important feature, the value of which we’ve described above, in the subsection dedicated to laundry customers.
- Time frame
- Cost of App –
- Basic Apps: Basic apps with limited features and functionalities typically range from 3 – 4 lakhs
- Medium Complexity Apps: Apps with moderate features and functionalities, user authentication, database integration, and API integrations can range from 4 – 6 lakhs
- Complex Apps: Highly complex apps with advanced features, custom designs, real-time data synchronization, third-party integrations, and backend development can range from 6 – 8 lakhs or more.
- Discovery and Planning: 10%
- Design: 10%
- Development: 40%
- Backend Development: 20%
- Testing and Quality Assurance: 20%
- Deployment and App Store Submission: 15000 Rs (both Android and IOS)
- Maintenance and Support: 10 – 15 % per year (Depending on the user volume)