What We Provide In Gardening App
Benefits of Gardening Apps
- Gradem answers
It can identify more than 20,000 plants and provide accurate information. It has a vast database and also provides accurate information about pests.
- Garden Manager
This app has various alarms to remind you of gardening schedules, including watering, fertilizing, pesticide spraying, etc. Also, through the plant photo log, you can take pictures of plants, and make notes about them, like sowing time, fertilizing time, and pruning time
- Garden tag
This app connects you with a large community of gardeners and provides information on more than 20,000 plants. The community exchanges significant information, guide, and tips to help each other.
- flower checker
This app primarily provides a plant identification service. For identification, it takes the aid of qualified botanists, who have identified 90% of plants to date.
- Garden Journal
It is like a garden tracker app that will remind you on a periodic basis like now it’s time to water, feed, or prune. Although it is a free app, it can be upgraded to the Garden Planner app package to find the optimum plants for your veggie garden.
This app was developed by the California Academy of Sciences and National Geographic association. It allows you to take a snap of not only plants, but also birds, and animals.
- My Soil
As the name suggests, this app is all about the soil. Introduced by the British Geological Survey, it allows you to examine the soil with respect to the type, depth, pH, and organic matter content.
This app helps you track records of when, where, and what you have planted in your garden. It provides necessary instructions and care tips for the plants and also lets you record useful information.
Features of Gardening Apps
- Gardening apps are software applications that help gardeners with tasks such as garden design, plant identification, and care scheduling. They can also help with administrative tasks such as billing and payroll.
- Gardeners can use these apps to streamline their gardening operations and improve communication between themselves and other gardeners. Some of the benefits of gardening apps include improved communication between gardeners, easy access to plant data and records, streamlined administrative tasks such as attendance tracking, grade management and scheduling, increased efficiency in managing garden resources such as soil, water and equipment, enhanced security through features such as visitor management and emergency alerts, better collaboration between gardeners and staff.
- Some of the features of gardening apps include attendance management, timetable management, exam management, fee management, student information management, teacher information management, parent information management, transport management, library management and hostel management
Functionalities of Gardening Apps
some functionalities of gardening apps include:
- Garden design and planning
- Plant identification
- Pest and disease identification
- Weather tracking
- Soil analysis
- Watering reminders
- Harvest tracking
- I hope that helps!
- Time frame
- Cost of App –
- Basic Apps: Basic apps with limited features and functionalities typically range from 3 lakhs
- Medium Complexity Apps: Apps with moderate features and functionalities, user authentication, database integration, and API integrations can range from 6 lakhs
- Complex Apps: Highly complex apps with advanced features, custom designs, real-time data synchronization, third-party integrations, and backend development can range from 10 lakhs or more.
- Discovery and Planning: 30,000–100,000
- Design: 30,000–100,000
- Development: 120,000–400,000
- Backend Development: 60,000–200,000
- Testing and Quality Assurance: 60,000–200,000
- Deployment and App Store Submission: 15000 Rs (both Android and IOS)
- Maintenance and Support: 10 – 15 % per year (Depending on the user volume)